With our Certified Life Coach Services, becoming a certified life coach is a rewarding experience for yourself and for the people you will be coaching.
- Learn from ICF-certified, MCC-accredited instructors
- Enjoy powerful, dynamic, and engaging course content
- Graduate well-equipped to coach individuals at every level
Learn how to be a life coach through our intensive 3-month / 60-hour program that will provide participants with the skills, training, and mentor coaching needed to apply for an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential.
The Pathway to Becoming a Life Coach
Life coaching gives you the skills to make a visible, meaningful impact on the lives of others…
These 3-months of certified life coach services will prepare you to be a life coach and successfully coach others in support of the International Coaching Federation’s (ICF) coaching – the premier globally-recognized organization for coaching credentials.
- Real-World, Hands-On Learning – Participants will learn through experiential components to allow students to coach, be coached, and observe coaching.
- Exceptional Networking Opportunities – Interaction with faculty and a cohort of professional peers to broaden and enrich the learning experience and career prospects.
- High Standards – Rigorous and rewarding work will put you at the forefront of this expanding field of becoming a life coach.
The Certified Life Coach Program
This Accredited Coach Training Program is considered an “all-inclusive” pathway to ICF ACC certification. Mind2Lead Institute of Professional Coaching’s certification program infuses the International Coaching Federations (ICF) Core Competencies and the Neuroscience of Coaching.
Certified life coach services include 60 academic credit hours of coach-specific training and Mentor Coaches who provide feedback on your coaching skill development to support you to be a life coach.
With in-house ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC) instructors, students are stretched and supported at each stage of their development and leave the program with competence and confidence to coach individuals at every level.
- Learn Neuroscience – Learn, practice, and experience the transformational capabilities of neuroscience-backed techniques and tools.
- Earn a Certificate – Earn a certificate and digital credential backed by the Mind2Lead Institute of Professional Coaching’s gold-standard reputation.
- ICF Accreditation – Knowledge to apply for certification as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the ICF
The Coach’s Role
The Client’s Role
Coaching vs. Consulting
Coaching vs. Therapy
Ethics and Standards
Standards & Ethics
Keys to Powerful Questions
The Power of Acknowledgment
Giving Feedback and Sharing
Believing in Others
Earning Trust and Showing Respect
Clarifying the focus
Identify and Solidify Goals